In 2009, first Swine Flu case found in Mexico. But, now Swine Flu already spread around the world. The spreading of Swine Flu virus was helped by many people that traveling from and to country that attacked by Swine Flu. There are several thing tha we can do to avoid Swine Flu.
- Wash your hands properly with health soap or alcohol based sanitizer before eating
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Don’t touch your face, mouth, eyes with your hands. This will minimize the potential of spreading germs from a surface enter to your body
- Avoid crowded places where you may be exposed to Swine Flu or use masker if you have to go in crowded place.
- Get plenty of sleep, exercise, eat healthily, and reduce stress to keep your body immunity and stay fit